Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yummy Sandwich

1 loaf country french bread, sliced horizontally and hollowed out
8 oz. cream cheese
1 Tbsp. basil flakes
2 tsp. onion powder
1 12oz. pkg. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 lb. Colby jack cheese slices
1/2 lb. deli turkey breast
1/2 lb. deli peppered beef

Spread cream cheese on each half of hollowed out bread. Sprinkle with basil, onion powder, and bacon. Arrange cheese slices on each half of bread followed by turkey and beef. Carefully put sandwich together and wrap in foil. May be placed in fridge up to one day ahead or freezer for up to 3 months.
When ready to serve place in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted. Do not thaw if cooking from freezer.

This is my husbands favorite meal I make. (:

1 comment:

  1. Yum!! How did I miss you starting this blog?!?! I will definitely be checking in here when I am looking for something new to cook.

    ReplyDelete